Monday, May 20, 2013

What I Wore: Neon Moment

Jacket: Costa Blanca / Shirt: Forever 21 / Shorts: Zara / Belt: H&M / Shoes: Zara / Bag: Rebecca Minkoff / Necklace: Express / Sunglasses: Chloe




Watch: Guess / Bracelet: H&M / Knuckle Ring: Brandy Melville / Green Ring: BCBG Max Azria



I'm always super excited when the warm weather comes around because I can finally ditch my dark wardrobe (I hardly ever wear colour in the winter), and bring out all of my brighter hued pieces, especially neons.

I posted this outfit on my Instagram a little while back, but never got around to uploading the pics on my computer and putting them on the site.

This Costa Blanca (!!!) jacket is one of my favourite pieces lately, as it makes everything look polished. It's very similar to this Wilfred jacket, but is a fraction of the price ($35...can you believe it?) And the great thing is, it actually fits well -- a lot better than most of the clothing I've bought from the store.

I picked up this neon tank from Forever 21 a couple of weeks ago, and I'm itching to pair it with gym shorts and heels for a more athletic-inspired look (stay tuned). It, too, was a bargain ($12).

Everything else (minus most of the accessories) are pretty much from years ago -- which is the main reason why I never really throw out any of my clothes (so long as they still fit!)

That's all for now!
XO,
Madelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment