Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Fashion Crush: Aila Wang

style-rx.ca: Fashion Crush: Aila Wang



Aila Wang (a.k.a. Alexander Wang's niece) is the ULTIMATE fashion killaaaaa and quite possibly the coolest kid in the world. 

Somehow, I want to be her and want my future child to be exactly like her, all at the same time. 

My fashion crush on Aila grew even bigger when I saw her most recent outfit documented by Tommy Ton at NYFW.  The Balenciaga bag! The leather skirt! The socks and sandals! And of course, being the ever-supportive niece, Aila also sported that "Parental Advisory" tee from Uncle Wang's SS14 collection. I die. 

style-rx.ca: Fashion Crush: Aila Wang

style-rx.ca: Fashion Crush: Aila Wang

style-rx.ca: Fashion Crush: Aila Wang



Here's a look at some of Aila Wang's other killer outfits:

style-rx.ca: Fashion Crush: Aila Wang

style-rx.ca: Fashion Crush: Aila Wang

style-rx.ca: Fashion Crush: Aila Wang

style-rx.ca: Fashion Crush: Aila Wang

style-rx.ca: Fashion Crush: Aila Wang

style-rx.ca: Fashion Crush: Aila Wang



Seriously, could she get any cooler?

XO,
Madelyn

P.S. Follow me on Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram and Pinterest!



2 comments:

  1. She is so chic! I'd love to live in her closet! I wonder what she'll think when she's older and looks back at these outfits.

    : signe : the daily savant :
    : blogspot
    : bloglovin

    PS~ I am hosting three international giveaways! Today is your last day to win BOTTLE OF ROSE WATER from Margarita Bloom. You can also enter to win a
    HANDMADE NECKLACE from Madesmith Co., and a set of 25 Dia BRACELETS from Emerson & Oliver! I hope you’ll enter! Lots of ways to win! Bonne chance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she'll be proud :) thanks for letting me know about the giveaways! xo

      Delete