Thursday, January 30, 2014

What I Wore: Winter Whites



It's been long overdue, but I finally got around to doing an outfit post (this one in particular is for ChicDarling.com -- head to the site to check out how to wear the winter white trend!). And since I've moved into the city, I no longer need to rely on a suburban backdrop for posts (yay!)



I seriously give kudos to bloggers who freeze their behinds off in this polar vortex in the name of fashion blogging. Between the wind blowing off my hat, my hair sticking to my lipgloss, my coat falling off while trying to salvage my look, and tons of annoyed passerbys, it was tough work trying to get the shot. (Special thanks to my bud Justin for braving the cold to take these pics!)

Also, note to anyone wearing winter whites: Be sure to apply your makeup after putting on your clothes (trust me...I've learned from experience).

Anyways, a lot of changes are coming to this blog for 2014, including a complete redesign and name change. I'm so excited to unveil it, so stay tuned!

In the meantime, stay warm!!








Style Notes: Joe Fresh turtleneck, American Eagle Outfitters skinny jeans, vintage wool coat, Le Chateau booties, Forever 21 floppy hat, Rudsak leather and wool gloves, Chloe sunglasses, Alexander Wang bag. 

Photos by Justin Rojas.




Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment